Monday, December 26, 2005

Family pictures

I located several pictures of my family. None are real current (those will have to come later, when I take more pictures).

Here are John and Jason seven years ago:

Here is John seven years ago while we were camping in northern Arizona:



John's high school graduation, May, 2003. He is proud of those pilot wings indicating that he got his private pilot license as part of his aviation course:

John went on to college at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, Arizona. He is in the Professional Pilot program. The next picture is from a stop over during a solo (all by himself) training flight from Prescott to Carlsbad, California, stopping at Phoenix Goodyear airport. His mom, brother, and I met him for the stop over. March, 2004:

Most recent picture of John, July of this year, 2005:

Most recent picture of Jason, July of 2005:



OK, here is one of me. It is a few years old but I am told that I don't look much worse.

Peace and love to all.

- - Jerry

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 26, 2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Granny said...

Now I have faces to go with the names. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home