Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, Mom



The picture is from my mother's 80th birthday celebration two weeks ago. In the picture, from left to right, my youngest brother, Tom, in his uniform as Chief of Police, City of Brighton, Michigan, then my Mom, Wanda Wightman, who lives in Farmington Hills, Michigan, then my brother Ron who is a U.S. Air Force master sergeant at Selfridge Air National Guard Base near Mount Clemens, Michigan.

For a wondeful Mother's Day post I encourage you to read Haley's post for her mother Mary P.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and to all moms.
- - Jerry

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Granny said...

I liked Haley's post too.

 
At Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger jw said...

Mary, there were four brothers. My brother Jim died six years ago. Also, I have a sister, Sharon, whose twin babies were in an earlier post.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brothers look so much like you! Especially the younger one.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:51:00 PM, Blogger achromic said...

Hummmm not sure where to start here...... usually I start with contraversy or enlightment. It seems hard to come into someones blog cold.... LOL but I am sure to find something in here....... but I can't email you!!!!! DARN I just remembered that bug I have.... it gets all wacked out if I try and click peoples email thing! Oh... drat! ok ok..... well you can email me then I can email you back... is that ok? my email is achromic12@yahoo.com
I don't check it every day but I will try to for the next few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home