Monday, June 05, 2006

Traveling

For the next two weeks I will be away.

First I will fly to Virginia for my youngest son's high school graduation.


Then,

we will load up a U-Haul truck and move my son back to my house in Phoenix, Arizona. I know that he is looking forward to the excitement of traveling across the country.

We may find an occasional open Wi-Fi access point along the way that my son's laptop can access, but I probably won't be checking blogs or e-mails until after June 15th.

4 Comments:

At Monday, June 05, 2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Granny said...

I know how you've looked forward to this.

Safe journey for you both and I'll see you on your return.

Ann

 
At Monday, June 05, 2006 11:15:00 PM, Blogger jw said...

Ann, yes I've been looking forward to this. But now there will be two of us at my house, both looking for jobs! (Oldest son stayed at college for summer courses. I visited him last weekend.)

Darn, it is 11 PM, I haven't finished packing and my alarm is set for 4:00 AM.

Later. - - Jerry

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:35:00 PM, Blogger L. said...

Safe travels! Happy trails!

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:16:00 AM, Blogger Andie D. said...

Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home